info@afternoonnews.in +91 98940 - 95096

Today Date : Wednesday, July 24, 2024

4 hospitalised after  eating parotta

4 hospitalised after eating parotta

Four people have been admitted to a government hospital after eating lizard-infested food at a private restaurant near Erode railway station in Erode.

Rajendran, Amutha, Suresh and Chandran from Arachalur have come for lunch at this restaurant and found the lizard in the food. Following this, they suffered with vomitting sensation and rushed to Erode GH in 108 ambulance and admitted to the intensive care unit. After treatment, they were discharged from the hospital. Their condition  was stable.